All photos and texts courtesy of Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
I just got an email from Ducati Philippines. The final price of the 2011 (not the latest 2012 model) Ducati 848 Evo is 1 million pesos or roughly around $23,200. This price is higher compared to the US’ (approx $19,000) and UK’s (approx 10,000 pounds).
- Frame – Tubular steel Trellis frame in ALS 450
- Wheelbase – 1430mm (56.3in)
- Rake – 24.5°
- Front suspension – Showa 43mmfully adjustable usd forks
- Front wheel travel – 127mm (5in)
- Rear suspension – Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Showa monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear tyre – Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- Front brake – 2 x 320mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc 4-piston callipers
- Rear brake – 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Fuel tank capacity – 15.5l – 4.1 gallon (US)
- Dry weight – 168kg (370lb)
- Seat height – 830mm (32.6in)
- Type – L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement – 849.4cc